james moore

Ex On The Beach star James Moore accused of posting revenge porn on OnlyFans

He maintains the videos were posted consensually

Reality star James Moore – famous for his stint on Ex On The Beach – has been accused of sharing explicit videos of a woman, a court has heard.

The woman – who can’t be named for legal reasons – stated while she took part in the video consensually, she categorically didn’t give Moore permission to post it anywhere. “I would’ve said no… I don’t want anyone to see me naked or doing personal stuff,” she said.

james moore

Photo via Instagram

Since 2015, capturing and sharing sexual videos without the other person’s (or people’s) permission has been against the law. The woman alleged Moore shared a video they made on his OnlyFans without her consent, after she began a relationship with another man.

According to LancsLive, the woman told the court: “James made me feel like (videoing sex) was the normal thing to do and it was safe in his hands. He told me he loved me. It was for us – it was for him. It’s not for anyone else.”

The video was discovered after a mutual friend messaged the woman’s partner with the information. “I wanted to reach out to ask you if you knew who the bird was in the video,” he said. “I’m trying to ascertain whether it’s your bird in a former relationship or whether its a bird I am currently talking to.”

ex on the beach star accused

Photo via Instagram

Moore vehemently denies posting the video without her permission. The woman allegedly gave “100 per cent consent” to the clip being shared.

He’s set to give evidence on the current charges later today (24th February).