1000 of you voted and we can now officially reveal the most iconic moment of 2021

Thank god it wasn’t sea shanty

Last week, we carried out an extremely important study – in the name of science. 2021 has been a year of many ups and plenty of downs, but throughout it all, there have been 18 iconic moments which absolutely none of us can forget.

The most important question of all though: which was the most iconic?

Well, over 1000 of you voted and we are absolutely delighted to reveal that the most iconic moment of 2021 goes to the queen that is Jackie Weaver- making up over 26 per cent of the votes.

Yes, turns out absolutely no one can forget that wild Handforth Parish Council Zoom meeting that took the internet by storm. Undoubtedly the most beefy, unhinged and truly iconic Zoom meeting of all time.

It’s fair to say that only in the UK would this kind of thing happen – but, yes we’ve only gone and done it again and this time it can be crowned the most iconic moment of 2021.

In second place, we have Matt Hancock’s kissing video – an iconic moment which I bet most of us would love to forget.

The CCTV video leak of former Health Secretary breaking Covid guidelines and kissing his aide sent people absolutely wild. This took up just under 20 per cent of the votes.

Claiming the third top spot for most iconic moment is the Suez Canal chaos. Most people may have had no idea what was going on, but it did give birth to many a golden meme.

In last place was the Sea Shanty resurgence and thank god. It was truly the most annoying sound of 2021 and I am so glad no one wants to remember it either.