Chrishell Stause and Jason Oppenheim split up

Chrishell Stause and Jason Oppenheim from Netflix’s Selling Sunset have split up

Does this mean true love isn’t real??

Selling Sunset Netflix stars Chrishell Stause and Jason Oppenheim have split up after being together for less than a year.

The couple, who met through The Oppenheim Group a couple years ago, have been appearing on Selling Sunset together after Chrishell joined in the first season. However, according to the information Jason shared on his Instagram story the pair have broken up because of the different wants they have regarding a family.

Jason Oppenheim wrote about his split with Chrishell Stause and posted it up on his Instagram story, he said: “While Chrishell and I are no longer together, we remain best friends and we will always love and support one another. She was the most amazing girlfriend I’ve ever had, and it was the happiest and most fulfilling relationship of my life. While we have different wants regarding a family, we continue to have the utmost respect for one another. Chrishell is an exceptional human being and loving her and having her in my life is one of the best things that has ever happened to me.”

Chrishell hasn’t posted anything to her story but did share a statement to her grid which has received comments from her co-stars on Selling Sunset. It says: “I have tried to embrace the world I have found myself in and that includes being open and honest about my relationships. It felt scary and terrifying knowing that it may not end in what society deems a success and what I am ultimately looking for. But after many long heartfelt talks, I am choosing to see it as a success no matter what label is attached to it publicly.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXxFwTXLsjh/

She then goes on to speak about how Jason is her best friend and their different ideas about starting a family ultimately caused them to split up. Chrishell continued: “Men have the luxury of time that women don’t and that’s just the way it goes. All of that being said, navigating this public terrain is difficult and I am just trying my best. No one would rather only speak about work related things more than me. But I understand this comes with it and I will always love and be extremely grateful for the opportunities I have been given.

“Although my initial reaction to a private situation was to not speak on it, sometimes it’s easier to just live transparently because we only get one chance at this life. I very much hope to one day have a family and decisions I make at this point are with that goal in mind. Thank you for the kindness and support to those that understand.”

Chrishell ended her statement with a thanks to Jason for what she described as “the most incredible relationship” and for being honest and upfront with her even when it hurts.

Season four of Selling Sunset is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.