Chrishell Stause Christine Quinn, Selling Sunset Netflix

Chrishell apparently had to threaten Christine with legal action and it’s all very messy

Gutted the producers cut this drama from season four

The drama we see kick off in Netflix’s Selling Sunset is mad, so it’s really hard to believe anything more dramatic could happen. But apparently what we see on screen sometimes isn’t the full story or even the most dramatic stuff that happens. For example look at Chrishell Stause and Christine Quinn, we really thought they were at boiling point with one another in season four after they have been clashing since the very start. But Chrishell has revealed things aren’t good between them behind the scenes either, and she has actually threatened Christine with legal action between Selling Sunset season three and four. Here’s everything we know about the ongoing drama and the reason why Chrishell Stause threatened Christine Quinn with legal action.

Christine apparently tried to sell a fake story to the press

In an interview on December 5 with Vulture, Chrishell said Christine allegedly tried to plant a fake story in the press regarding Chrishell’s divorce from Justin Hartley. Chrishell said: “Christine tried to plant a false story when I was going through my divorce and I had to have both sides confirm that it wasn’t true and then threaten legal action.” She continued to say the rumour was about Chrishell allegedly “hooking up” with someone and the producers of Selling Sunset had to pull it from the show’s storyline.

Chrishell then said: “To try and even out that out there at a time where everybody was wondering what happened, and I lost my mum – to me that’s so below the belt.” But she didn’t say when this all happened so people have speculated it all took palce during the gap between filming season three and four. But Chrishell did confirm that Christine tried to do the same thing recently regarding her relationship with Jason Oppenheim. Chrishell told Vulture Christine tried to say that Chrishell and Jason were dating before they actually were officially. So it’s safe to say the drama off screen is just as messy as what we see on the actual show.

Season four of Selling Sunset is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.