Inside the stunning London townhouse Zara McDermott and Sam Thompson have renovated

They’ve just finished all the work they were doing on the pad they live in

Sam Thompson and Zara McDermott have just announced they have finished doing up the gorgeous London house they have been living in together this year. In January, the couple started an Instagram page to record the progress of turning Sam’s previous bachelor pad into a “love nest” for the two of them, and now all the work is complete.

The couple had a turbulent 2020, when they broke up after it was revealed Zara had cheated on Sam. But they got back together and then embarked on doing up their dream home together. Sam used to live in the house with four other mates, and it’s next door to where his sister, Louise Thompson, lives with her fiancé Ryan Libbey.

The Made in Chelsea and Love Island couple have shared loads of pictures of the renovation work on the Instagram account, called The Thompson Project, which recently updated its bio to read: “Renovation complete December 2021”. The house contains huge open plan spaces, beige modern interiors and an impressive outdoor space and pergola.

Zara has even teased that they are prepping the house for the arrival of a family one day. Speaking about the lounge, she said: “My favourite part of the living room. Initially when choosing a new sofa, we wanted to go for a light colour but were obvs worried about stains etc but it has honestly changed our room. Not sure how practical this will be if we ever get a dog or have a family but for now, I love it”.

When the bedroom was finally completed, the post read: “Today we began dressing the bedroom and I am honestly feeling so emotional. I know it’s crazy but we’ve been out of this house for almost seven months now. All I’ve wanted to do is tuck up in my big comfy bed and watch some TV for so long. Sam and I have been living, sleeping and eating in one room and if I’m honest it’s not always been fun having everything in one tiny room. Finally tonight we will be able tuck into our bed after so long.”

Inside the London house Made in Chelsea and Love Island stars Sam Thompson and Zara McDermott live

via Instagram @thethompsonproject

via Instagram @thethompsonproject

Sam moved into the house in 2018, and did a vlog on YouTube of a tour. He had it renovated before he moved in, but they decided to do it up again, including adding an extension.

Here are some more pictures of the London house where Sam Thompson and Zara McDermott live:

via Instagram @thethompsonproject

via Instagram @thethompsonproject

via Instagram @thethompsonproject

via Instagram @thethompsonproject

via Instagram @thethompsonproject

via Instagram @thethompsonproject