Squid Game merch, Netflix, green tracksuit, red jumpsuit

Here’s where you can buy the iconic Squid Game merch including those green tracksuits

Take my money!!

The aesthetic of Squid Game on Netflix is beautiful. Yeah sure the plot is wild and the scenes can get a little gory at times. But the outfits and the colour scheme are stunning. The entire show is beautifully shot. The pastel colours, striking costumes and even the impressive metal mask for the Front Man are all sensational. And with Squid Game being on it’s way to become Netflix’s most popular series of all time, people are genuinely buying merch.

With Halloween coming up so soon, it’s likely we will be attending events and parties seeing people dressed in Squid Game merch. And if this is something you’re interested in, then you’ll be pleased to know the costumes aren’t complicated at all. You can even buy them on Amazon right now. Including those masks with the different shapes on them that the workers wear.

Squid Game merch, red jumpsuit, masks

via Netflix

You can buy the different masks here, including the circle, square and triangle. You can buy all three masks for £15.99!! Plus the iconic red jumpsuits they wear with the mask, you can also buy one of those here too including the belt.

It’s not a want, it’s a need

Now let’s talk about those incredible tracksuits. You can buy the green one here for £37, and even get number 456 on it! The red tracksuit is also available to buy here.

Squid Game merch

If you’re creative though, the Squid Game costume is super straightforward. It’s just a red jumpsuit, a black belt and a plastic fencing mask with a shape on it!! Spooky x

Squid Game is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.