This moral alignment test says where you sit on the chaotic evil to lawful good scale

It’s nice to be scientifically told I’m a chaotic hot mess x

Are you a chaotic mess who lives to break rules and doesn’t care about the consequences or how other people feel? Or are you the typical mum of the group, who does everything by the book and is always thinking of others before yourself? If you don’t know for yourself already, or if you just need to be told based on actual science, this moral alignment test holds all the answers.

There’s an entire scale that your personality sits on. People throw around the words “good”, “evil”, “chaotic” and “lawful” when describing themselves and others – but now it’s time to get an actual percentage for exactly what you are like as a person.

Here’s how to do you moral alignment test and find out where on the scale you are:

• To find out the truth about yourself, head over to the test on the IDRlabs website here.

• You will then be prompted to answer 24 questions on a scale of “agree” to disagree” about aspects of your personality and how you react to certain situations.

• The test will then create a percentage score for you based on the two scales: good or evil and lawful or chaotic. From this, it then tells you where on the scale you are. You might be lawful good, neutral good, chaotic good, lawful evil, neutral evil or chaotic evil. You might already feel like you know the answer, but here is some solid, concrete and written proof. Sorry if you learn a lot about yourself that you didn’t want to know.

At the end of the test there is also a paragraph provided which describes in more depth what you are like as a person and your typical behaviours. For example, people who are neutral good are guided by their conscience and have no problems with what is lawful as such, and nor are they rebels by nature. The same can’t be said for the chaotic evils amongst us.

Take the moral alignment test here.