House of Gucci TikTok

Lady Gaga in House of Gucci is the best new TikTok sound, and these are the funniest ones

‘I don’t consider myself to be a particularly ethical person… but I am fair’

I love it when an iconic line gets instant new life as a TikTok sound, and that’s exactly what’s happened after the high camp extravaganza that is the House of Gucci trailer dropped last week. It was only a matter of time, and we weren’t exactly short of options for things to go viral. Ridley Scott’s new film about the hitman assassination of Maurizio Gucci arranged by his ex wife Patrizia Reggiani has Lady Gaga chewing up every severe line and spitting it out again three times harder. Whether it was this or “father, son and House of Gucci”, it was obvious we’d be getting the TikTok gems from it sooner or later.

Here are the funniest uses of it on TikTok so far that have had me walking around the house feeling like a scorned, Italian murderess who is, too, not an ethical person… but fair.

1. The height of brutality circa 2006

@charleymarlowewrong me and your mii is gone ##fyp ##comedy♬ HOUSE OF GUCCI in theaters November – Lady Gaga Daily

2. Sorry but why would I follow someone who has thrown it right back in my face???

@kabiityTea. I’m so immature. ##ladygaga ##gucci ##tea ##immature♬ HOUSE OF GUCCI in theaters November – Lady Gaga Daily

3. I forgive, but I do not forget

@bellpeppersnhummus♬ HOUSE OF GUCCI in theaters November – Lady Gaga Daily

4. Yes it is this serious

@luke.ejmIt’s that Aries energy ##LadyGaga ##houseofgucci ##houseofguccimovie ##houseofguccitrailer♬ HOUSE OF GUCCI in theaters November – Lady Gaga Daily

5. It’s business, it isn’t personal

@dontbefckingrudeHe had the audacity to give me a budget ##houseofgucci ##fypシ♬ HOUSE OF GUCCI in theaters November – Lady Gaga Daily

6. No body shaming in 2021, baby!

@peppered_hamyou can’t change your physical appearance but you can change your annoying personality♬ HOUSE OF GUCCI in theaters November – Lady Gaga Daily

7. Pure evil

@colbypitzenbergerfeaturing the chief content creator of the STMANEWSROOM ##SummerMashup ##HPRadicalReuse ##WelcomeBack ##viral ##fyp ##foryou ##oop ##school ##highschool♬ HOUSE OF GUCCI in theaters November – Lady Gaga Daily

8. Gender reveals should all be ruined like this as far as I’m concerned

@arrianahasiuk♬ HOUSE OF GUCCI in theaters November – Lady Gaga Daily

9. Fair’s fair tbh

@afreakingmayaMy god my forehead is big asf ##SummerMashup ##HPRadicalReuse♬ HOUSE OF GUCCI in theaters November – Lady Gaga Daily

10. Reparations

@joeyisqueerWho needs parents when you can have melty cheese?? ##houseofgucci ##truestory♬ HOUSE OF GUCCI in theaters November – Lady Gaga Daily

Recommended stories by this writer:

Here’s everything we know about House Of Gucci, the new Lady Gaga film

Okay so why the hell is TikTok actually called TikTok?!

Chloe fuming about Toby on Love Island is going viral on TikTok and the videos are hilarious