What the $25million Too Hot To Handle villa looks like when Netflix hasn’t taken it over

It’s been called ‘one of the most spectacular homes in the Caribbean’

This year, the location for Netflix dating series Too Hot To Handle is a drop-dead gorgeous villa on Turks & Caicos Islands in the Caribbean.

The new villa is in the Turtle Tail peninsula, is set over 15,000 square feet and has two private beaches. According to Caribbean Journal, in real life the villa location for Too Hot To Handle is worth a cool $25 million and has been called “one of the most spectacular homes in the Caribbean”.

The five-bedroom home has 12 bathrooms, 1,400 feet of water frontage, a 90-foot private dock, a main house, a guest cottage and on-site staff and accommodation in the property’s own guard house. On the estate website it says it “combines the privacy of a remote retreat with the amenities of an ultra-luxury resort, elevated on a magnificent private 4.57 acre peninsula all of its own.”

The villa is located on the southern side of the island, away from the main streets, with a private waterfront and comes with a personal chef and butler when you rent it out. It’s all booked for the next two summers, but if you want to book it, it will set you back $12,000 a day after taxes. Yes, a day.

For the Netflix series, the villa has been made bright, modern and full of gorgeous and bold-coloured furniture. In real life the villa is equally as modern, just with a more subtle and plush feel. Oh, and obviously Lana isn’t a guest there usually.

The outdoor amenities at the villa include a fire pit, tennis court, wrap-around heated infinity pool, outdoor shower and a hot tub. But that’s enough of a description, here are just a bunch more incredible pictures of it:

Yes, you can book the villa if you fancy the boujiest Caribbean trip of your life, here.

The first four episodes of season two of Too Hot To Handle are available on Netflix now, with the rest dropping on June 30th. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.