tiktok soulmate test

This TikTok soulmate test tells you whether you’ve found the love of your life or not

Brb, just working out if Gillian Anderson is my soulmate or not

Everyone always talks of finding their soulmate but finding someone you connect with on a spiritual level isn’t easy. How many sleepless nights have you spent staring at the ceiling thinking about whether that special person in your life is truly the one or not. You might have a connection with them, but how do you know if they’re your real soulmate?? Truth is, you can’t possibly know until you’ve taken this viral TikTok soulmate test.

@liveyourvisionveraMy soulmate? ##soulmatechallenge ##soulmate ##fyp ##maybe ##cool ##prediction ##magic ##crazy ##mindtrick ##games ##noway ##momsover30 ##momsoftiktok♬ original sound – Tiana v

What is the TikTok soulmate test???

The TikTok soulmate test is exactly what its name suggests, it’s a test that helps you find out if you have found your soulmate or not.

The test uses different numbers associated with you and your partner and some simple equations to find out if they really are your soulmate or not. Luckily for you, this very scientifically accurate test isn’t hard to do at all. Here’s how to do it:

A step-by-step guide on how to do the test

• Write down your partner’s age, then add two zeros on the end.

• Then underneath, write the year you were born

• Then subtract these two numbers from one another

• Underneath that, write what year it is now

• Add these two numbers together

• The answer should be both of your ages

@cyntannerTry it! #soulmatetest #soulmates #marriedatfirstsight #VibeWithUs #fyp #marriedwithchildren #40yrsyoung #wifeandhusband #marriedlifebelike♬ original sound – Cyn Tanner

@taylor_bowman05I miss you sweet man💜 @not_a_noskcaj ##wyattc10jackson ##iloveyou ##imissyou ##gonebutneverforgotten ##gonetosoon ##fyp ##foryou ##foryoupage♬ original sound – Cyn Tanner

By now, you might be wondering what does some stupid maths test from TikTok tell us anything about our soulmate? Well, that’s a very good question. It doesn’t tell you anything. It’s just a maths question and if you work it out right then you should always end up with you and your soulmate’s ages. So yeah, maybe it’s not as scientifically accurate as we initially thought.