Finish these Spice Girls lyrics and we’ll tell you how much of a fan you really are

Only true fans will get full marks

Who doesn’t love the Spice Girls? They were the staple band of Noughties school discos, wedding dance floors and MP3 player playlists. Geri, Victoria, Emma and the two Mels were the collective voice of a generation. Even in 2021, no icons playlist is complete without the addition of some Spice Girl magic.

Where would we be without Spice Up Your Life? Living in a much sadder world. That’s where.

From party anthems to classic ballads there was no song that the Spice Girls did not ace. They achieved nine UK number ones out of the 11 singles they released along with five BRIT awards, proving that girl power really is the route to success. Their iconic fashion sense and message of female empowerment only added to their status as trailblazers in the music industry

While the girls haven’t been able to perform together since 2019, we haven’t forgotten the Spice Girls and hopefully you haven’t forgotten their lyrics. Finish these lines from Spice Girls singles and we’ll tell you how much of a fan you really are.