The countdown is on: It’s only 10 days until Love Island 2021 officially starts!

It’s been said that this is going to be the ‘raunchiest’ series yet 👀

The countdown is officially on to when Love Island 2021 will finally start, after what in all honesty does feel like a million years. Last year’s summer version was cancelled, and the winter version wasn’t exactly the best series to date – so it’s safe to say were are all desperate for Love Island.

This year has already been called “bigger than ever” with the producers apparently planning on coming back with a bang after so long. Ex-Islander Olivia Attwood has said that it’s going to be the “raunchiest” season to date, as the new Islanders will have been “sex starved” during the pandemic. “It’s possible they will be more wild. We’ve all been locked up and everyone is looking to blow off some steam – in general this could be a really good summer to be single and enjoying yourself,” she told the Daily Star.

So far, there have been 11 rumoured Islanders – five girls and six boys. From the villa ready models and influencers, to a fire-breather, NHS workers and students – it really looks like we might be getting a range of different people this year. None of the rumoured cast have been confirmed by ITV, and if they do enter the villa they could be part of the initial cast or enter the villa as bombshells.

It looks like right now, the producers are deciding who will be in the villa from the beginning and who will enter later. “Bosses are finalising who goes into the villa on the launch show right now,” a source told the Sun. “The cast are already in Spain, quarantining ahead of the first episode. Everyone’s really excited – it’s going to be the best series yet as they have some really interesting Islanders lined up for the villa.”

This year, Love Island is back in its home of Mollorca, after a single winter series in Cape Town, South Africa.

When does Love Island 2021 start?

The start date for series seven of Love Island is Monday 28th June. It will be on at 9pm on ITV2 and the first episode is on until 10:35pm. It then follows its usual daily schedule, but starting and ending times are slightly different. Episode two is set to start on Tuesday at 9pm and go on until 10:05pm.

SEE YOU THERE! ❤️👀

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.