Winter Love Island 2020 trivia quiz ahead of the new 2021 series start date

Excited for Love Island? Let’s see how well you remember the last series then

If you get full marks you are villa ready

Can you quite believe that the last Love Island instalment we had was the winter one? With the 2021 series set to kick off this month, the previous seems like a million years ago. So this trivia quiz is going to test just how much you have remembered from Love Island 2020.

We shrugged off this series, saying it wasn’t as good as the others and Love Island should have stuck to the normal summer format, but boy did we take it for granted. There actually were some top-notch entertainment moments, some iconic Islanders and for once, some couples who actually stuck it out for longer than a day.

The new series starts in just over a week, so in the meantime you have ample time to test your knowledge of how well you remember last year’s series. From Shaughna’s iconic quotes, to which couples are still together, Islanders being dumped and who was with who throughout the six-week show.

Take this trivia quiz to see just how well you remember Love Island 2020, ahead of the new series:

Love Island 2021 starts on Monday 28th June on ITV2. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.