kylie jenner and travis scott

Wait, are Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott back together?

It certainly looks like it 👀

Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott are reportedly back together, and love has officially returned to the world.

Kylie seemingly confirmed she was back with Travis in an Instagram post last night. She shared a photo of the two cuddled up together with the caption “24 hours in NYC”.

Naturally everyone went wild for their reunion, with some commenting “couple goals” and “this is what we’ve been waiting for” on the post.

However there has been no official confirmation from either Travis or Kylie.

via Instagram @kyliejenner

The couple were in New York with their daughter Stormi to attend the Parsons Benefit and in his speech Travis also seemed to confirm the two are back together.

Whilst accepting an award Travis said he loved Kylie and Stormi, he said: “Stormi, I love you and wifey, I love you.”

via Instagram @kyliejenner

The two first got together in 2017 when they met at Coachella and within a few months Kylie was pregnant with Stormi.

They were together until October 2019 but said they would remain friends and co-parent Stormi.

However in the last few months there’s been rumours Kylie and Travis reunited. It was reported in May they were having fun together.

A source told Entertainment Tonight: “They’re messing around and having fun together. They’ve always had a strong connection and chemistry and they’re exploring their relationship romantically again.”

Kylie and Travis have recently been spotted celebrating his 29th birthday together and going to Disneyland with Stormi.

Featured image credit via Andy Kropa/Invision/AP/Shutterstock