This Juno sign calculator will help you find your true soulmate

I need all the help I can get

Right now, there’s a lot of talk about astrology. Spotify has just released an audio birth charts feature and now there’s a lot of talk about Juno signs and a calculator which will help you find the star sign of your soulmate.

The chart is going viral on TikTok and Twitter and includes sharing a few details about yourself, before finding out some crucial details about your one true soulmate – based on absolute science, of course.

If you’re not completely versed with the world of astrology and reading charts it might be a little confusing, so here’s a step-by-step, foolproof, guide.

How to use the Juno sign calculator and find the sign of your soulmate:

• Firstly, go to astro.com where the calculator is from.

• You’ll then be prompted to fill out the following information: Your name, gender, birthday, birth time (you can say unknown but the results are more detailed and accurate with it) and the town in which you were born.

• The click “continue” and you’ll be taken to quite a confusing page, but to display the Juno sign chart you need to click on where it says “additional objects” and select “Juno”.

• Then click the bottom button to create your chart and it will create it for you. Bottom left is a symbol chart which shows you which one Juno is, and then the star sign it is over when you were born is the star sign of your soulmate.

You might also need this, incase you don’t know what all the different star sign symbols are:

Juno sign calculator finds the sign of your soulmate

You’re welcome x

Use the Juno sign calculator here.