bugs bunny tiktok challenge

What is the TikTok Bugs Bunny challenge and how do I do it?

Grab some clean socks

TikTok is back with another hot new trend called the TikTok Bugs Bunny challenge, and it mixes a number of things that we already know do very well on the app. Good looking people? Tick. Miming to a catchy song in a different language? Check. Putting socks behind your ears to look like a rabbit? Y… wait what? That’s right, everyone on TikTok rn is trying to look like a cutesy little bunny wunny for those sweet likes.

However, for those that haven’t seen it yet but want to get in on the action, it’s just ESSENTIAL to understand the complexities of this trend. So, what do you need to do to partake in the TikTok Bugs Bunny challenge? Which music is required? Do the socks have to be clean? Here’s everything we know about the TikTok Bugs Bunny challenge.

@karna.val✌🏼♬ самый грязный заяц – GERDA & DARI

How do you do the TikTok Bugs Bunny challenge?

So, the above description didn’t cut it? Well, it’s very simple to partake in this challenge, and it requires very little of your time, effort and underwear drawer:

• Lie down on your stomach in front of a mirror and briefly reevaluate your life choices as you open your TikTok camera.

• Bend your legs upwards until you can see them poke up above your head like little ears. Long/strong legs may be required.

• Type самый грязный заяц – GERDA & DARI into the search bar (good luck with that one) or click the link and then start filming, putting your feet up in time with the song and looking overjoyed to be doing so. In addition, you could go with what people are increasingly doing under the audio which is sticking some bum out as well.

And that’s it! Super easy, guaranteed to get you at least a few thousand likes and reinforces the fact that TikTok is an app built upon this kind of stuff. Hooray!

If you’re finding yourself in desperate need of some inspiration, we’ve certainly got you covered – but warning, people are making these more and more raunchy:

@jenbear92bugs bunny🐰 is my favorite 😏 what about you?? ##foryou ##fyp ##ASOSFashunWeek ##Coming2America ##foryoupage ##VideoSnapChallenge♬ самый грязный заяц – GERDA & DARI

@anyaischuk🐰♬ самый грязный заяц – GERDA & DARI

@angelicaa.glez ♬ самый грязный заяц – GERDA & DARI

@luimaru🐰♬ самый грязный заяц – GERDA & DARI