Hey squirrel friends! It’s time to find out which Drag Race season 13 queen you are

Time to separate the Kandys from the Olivias

Season 13 has potentially been the longest whirlwind in Drag Race history. We’re not joking, it’s already been eight episodes and so far only four queens have been eliminated. The content has been juicy, exciting and full of iconic queens who are taking the main stage by storm. With so many huge personalities we all want to know which queen we are most alike.

Tina Burner doesn’t just have a fiery aesthetic but her feisty personality has kept her centre stage throughout the season, not to mention the fact she used to date Graham Norton. Meanwhile, Utica Queen is inexplicably weird and Kahmora’s looks are perfection. Then, there’s the yin and yang that is Olivia Lux and Kandy Muse, whilst Olivia has sky-rocketed to the title of the people’s darling, Kandy’s attitude has got us on the edge of our seats.

There’s not a queen in this season who isn’t bringing their A-game, so now it’s time to find out which Drag Race season 13 queen you are.