heather selling sunset

Don’t panic, Heather isn’t actually leaving The Oppenheim Group

She’s just setting up another office in Orange County

Earlier today it was reported Heather Rae Young was leaving The Oppenheim Group to start a new office, but don’t worry, she’s not actually starting her own company and she’ll still be part of Selling Sunset.

The actual news is that Jason is opening a new branch of The Oppenheim Group in Orange County, in California. Heather will be opening the brokerage alongside Jason’s friend.

Jason said: “Heather is going to be working out of that office and my best friend is going to be managing the office. The office that we’re looking at is insane. I mean, it’s insane. So hopefully I’ll be signing the lease soon.”

Luckily Jason said Heather is still very much part of the team and will be based in the LA office, but “popping into the Orange County office”. So she’ll still be there to provide all the drama for Selling Sunset season four.

The Oppenheim Group is opening a new brokerage in Newport as Jason said the company is “getting a lot more listings” in that area, and so it made sense it expand.

Heather will be opening the new office with Jason’s friend, Matthew Peters. Matthew is a an experienced broker who is listed as the managing broker at the Newport office. Does this mean he’ll be joining the Selling Sunset cast?

Earlier this year Davina announced she was leaving The Oppenheim Group for good to join rival agency Douglas Elliman.

In an interview she said: “I’m really excited to be a part of Douglas Elliman and their very sophisticated and global new development division.

“My background is in new development sales and marketing, so this is just a wonderful opportunity for me. It’s just very in tune with my skills.”

Davina left The Oppenheim Group without selling the $75million house.

Selling Sunset season three is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook. 

Featured image credit: Netflix