This is where you recognise The Devil All The Time cast from

Edward Cullen, Spider-Man and … Dudley?

The Devil All The Time is the newest psychological thriller on Netflix – and there’s no denying it, the film has such a famous and recognisable cast.

Everyone watching The Devil All The Time has so many questions – mainly what is actually going on, and what does the ending mean? But beyond the confusing plot, the other thing no one can stop talking about is The Devil All The Time cast. You’ve got Robert Pattinson (fit), Tom Holland (double fit), and even people from Harry Potter and Gossip Girl.

*Warning: Spoilers ahead*

This is everywhere you recognise The Devil All The Time cast from:

Robert Pattinson – Preston Teagardin

The Devil All The Time, cast, netflix

Robert Pattinson plays the Reverend, Preston Teagardin. If you didn’t know where you recognise him from, he played Cedric in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, and is probably most well-known for playing Edward Cullen in the Twilight franchise. More recently, his film Tenet has just been released, and he’s Batman in the upcoming film.

Good old R Patz is obvs famous for a lot of things, but honestly where you probably most recognise him from at the moment is all those thirsty TikToks plastered across your For You Page.

Tom Holland – Arvin Russell

Tom Holland plays Arvin, and much like with R Patz I honestly don’t know what to tell you if you don’t recognise him. Tom plays Spider-Man in the Marvel franchise, appearing in the Spider-Man films, Captain America: Civil War, and Avengers: Infinity War and Endgame. He’s been an actor since he was young, first appearing as Billy Elliot in the West End musical, and then featuring in films such as The Impossible, alongside Naomi Watts and Ewan McGregor.

Bill Skarsgård – Willard Russell

Bill Skarsgård plays Willard, soldier and Arvin’s father. You may not recognise him under all the clown makeup, but Bill played Pennywise in the two It films. He was also in the Divergent film Allegiant, and thriller Atomic Blonde.

Haley Bennett – Charlotte Russell

Hayley Bennett plays Charlotte, Arvin’s mother. She’s had parts in films including The Haunting of Molly Hartley, The Magnificent Seven, and was a lead in The Girl on the Train. Hayley also had a small role in Marley and Me!

Riley Keough – Sandy Henderson

The Devil All The Time, cast, netflix

Riley Keough plays Sandy, a waitress who becomes a serial killer with Carl. Riley is a model, who has been on the cover of Vogue as well as walking the runway for Dolce & Gabbana and Christian Dior.

Riley has acted in various films, including American Honey (with Shia LeBeouf), and horrors It Comes At Night and The Lodge. She is also the eldest grandchild of Elvis Presley.

Jason Clarke – Carl Henderson

Jason Clarke plays Carl, part of serial killer-duo with Sandy. He’s well-known for playing Tommy in TV series Brotherhood. Jason’s film roles include Lawless, White House Down, Malcom in Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, astronaut Ed White in First Man, and Louis Creed in Pet Sematary. He was also George in The Great Gatsby, with Leonardo DiCaprio.

Harry Melling – Roy Laferty

Harry Melling plays Roy, Lenora’s father who kills Helen, believing he has the power to resurrect the dead. You defo recognise Harry – he played Dudley Dursley in the Harry Potter series. Since then he’s been in a few plays and the odd episode of a TV show – including an episode of Merlin. He must really like magic.

Mia Wasikowska – Helen Hatton

The Devil All The Time, cast, netflix

Mia Wasikowska plays Helen, Lenora’s mother who is killed by Roy. Mia played Alice in Tim Burton’s Alice In Wonderland, Jane Eyre in 2011’s Jane Eyre, and starred in Crimson Peak.

Eliza Scanlen – Lenora Laferty

The Devil All The Time, cast, netflix

Eliza Scanlen plays Lenora, Arvin’s adopted sister. She first became famous in Australian soap Home and Away, but is most recognisable for her role of Beth March in Greta Gerwig’s Little Women adaptation last year. She also played the lead role of Milla in Australian film Babyteeth.

Sebastian Stan – Sheriff Lee Bodecker

The Devil All The Time, cast, netflix

Sebastian Stan is cast as Lee, the Sheriff and Sandy’s brother in The Devil All The Time. He played Carter in Gossip Girl, Jefferson in Once Upon a Time, and T.J. Hammond in Political Animals. In terms of films, Sebastian was in I, Tonya, and has also played Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier in various Marvel films, including Avengers: Infinity War and Endgame, both with Tom Holland.

The Devil All The Time is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.