google nest mini spotify

PSA: You can get a free Google Nest speaker with Spotify Premium this month

And you can pick the colour

New and existing Spotify Premium subscribers can get a free Google Nest Mini just for having the account. This is easily going to be the best thing that happens to us in September.

Spotify has teamed up with Google to offer customers this deal which applies to Individual, Family, Duo and Student accounts in the UK. The Google Nest Minis are available until 30th September until stocks last, so you basically need to hurry up and get one now.

You can also select the colour of your new speaker and they are available in chalk, charcoal, coral and sky. In order to obtain the offer just head over to Spotify’s website.

Once you’ve selected your Google Nest Mini the total will be taken off at the checkout, which is £49.99 – quite a big saving for a free speaker which will be perfect for all your socially distanced pres come Freshers’ week.

A Google Nest Mini allows you to play music, podcasts, news and radio as well as set timers and ask Google questions.

Spotify currently offers students a premium subscription for £4.99 per month. In order to receive your free Google Nest Mini with Spotify head to the Spotify website.

Featured image credit: Fixelgraphy on Unsplash