Someone has actually done a vote to crown the most attractive TV psychopath

I hate myself for it, but I don’t disagree?

Most of us aren’t actually that ashamed to say we’re obsessed with true crime, serial killers and psychopaths. In fact, experts actually say it is fairly normal to have a morbid fascination with all things evil. But would you go as far as to vote for the most attractive TV psychopath? Well, people already have.

OneBuy TV and Cinema surveyed 2,879 fans and asked them who the most attractive TV psychopath is. In first was assassin Villanelle, shortly followed by everyone’s fav Netflix bad boy Joe Goldberg and Rio from Good Girls, who quite frankly has no business being as good looking as he is.

Here’s the full breakdown of the votes for the most attractive TV psychopath:

most attractive tv psychopaths, tv, psychopath, vote, result, stats, Netflix

Seven of the top 10 were males. 81 per cent of people asked said they found Jodie Comer as Villanelle attractive, 63 per cent find Penn Badgley as Joe Goldberg attractive and 57 per cent agree that Manny Montana as Rio is pretty damn fine too.

Up next is Lena Headey as Cersei Lannister from Game of Thrones (46 per cent), Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Negan from Walking Dead (41 per cent), Ruth Wilson as Alice in Luther (35 per cent) Michael C Hall as Dexter (31 per cent) and Andrew Scott as Jim Moriarty in Sherlock (29 per cent). Finishing the top 10 are Kano and Ashley Walters who play Sully and Dushane in Top Boy – they scored 26 per cent and 18 per cent respectively.

Is it normal to find psychopaths attractive? Because I kind of don’t disagree here.