Too Hot To Handle’s Harry has revealed why he broke up with Francesca

‘I just didn’t have that feeling anymore’

Too Hot To Handle’s Harry shared why he broke up with Francesca on an Instagram video yesterday, following Francesca’s announcement of their split on her YouTube channel.

Harry said he was in a dark place and had fallen out of love with Francesca and that’s why he ended their relationship.

via Instagram @francescafarago

On a video posted to Instagram Harry said he wasn’t going to throw shade at Francesca, he said: “So I broke up with her and I’m not going to be petty or throw shade for no reason.”

Harry said in the video he broke up with her because he was in a dark place in his life and was still “damaged” from their first breakup after Too Hot To Handle ended.

He said: “There’s a big reason why I had to end things with Francesca because I was in a very dark point in my life, where there was a lot of stuff going on around me and she was off doing her own thing. 

“So from the first break up I think we were both very damaged and pretty upset, pretty hurt.

“Long story short we decided to give it another go, knowing that I was still really damaged, I was really hurt from before. I couldn’t really get my head around it.”

Harry also said he had fallen out of love with her but knew that she still loved him. He said: “I saw Francesca, I remember holding her waist and I could feel her heart beat in her stomach.

“And I could feel how much she still loved me and I just didn’t have that feeling anymore.”

Wow. My heart has actually broken. In another video on his Instagram story last night, Harry stressed how loyal he was to Francesca.

He said: “I’ve never been disloyal to Francesca, I was with her 110 per cent. I never did any entertaining of any other female when I was with Francesca. I’ve always been infatuated with her.”

via Instagram @francescafarago

Harry stressed again the reason he ended their relationship was because he didn’t love her anymore.

He said: “There’s no bad reason, nothing bad happened, I simply just fell out of love with her. I lost that massive spark I had at that start of the show.”

Harry and Francesca met on Too Hot To Handle whilst filming last year. They got together but then broke up for around eight months before getting back together before the show aired.

For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook. 

Featured image via Instagram @francescafarago