Dead To Me season two drops on Netflix TOMORROW

I’m so excited I could scream

PSA: Season two of Dead To Me will be landing on Netflix tomorrow! This is not a drill, our one year wait is over and we can finally get the answers we all deserve after *that* cliffhanger ending. But before you begin frantically refreshing your Netflix homepage looking for it, here is the exact release time for Dead To Me season two worldwide and everything you need to know ahead of its return.

It’s been a year since Jen and Judy were last in our lives, so now it’s time to welcome them back with open arms and get hooked on their slightly messed up lives and strange AF relationship all over again. I can’t wait.

Dead To Me, season two, Netflix, trailer, release, Jen, Judy

via Netflix

Season two of Dead To Me should pick off where the first one left off

Season one introduced us to Jen and Judy. Jen is a recently widowed real estate agent and decides to go to a grief support group to help her deal with the loss of her husband. She meets Judy there and the pair soon hit it off and become besties.

Before you know it, all of Judy’s lies become clearer and clearer and yep, there’s a dead body in the garden. Season one was a lot, so season two should pretty much pick up from there – because we need answers.

In the trailer for Dead To Me season two we see Judy and Jen discussing how “nobody can know what happened” and the pair of them working out what to do next. It looks like people are on to them, as someone spray paints “I know what you did” on the garage door. The lies are getting too much.

Dead To Me, season two, Netflix, 2, release date, release time, trailer, synopsis, plot

via Netflix

Here’s a full recap of season one – if you’ve forgotten. 

When is the release date and time for Dead To Me season two on Netflix?

The dark comedy series is back globally on Netflix on May 8th 2020. That’s tomorrow. TOMORROW. The release time of the new episodes is exactly one minute past midnight PT. This means it has roughly the following release times worldwide:

• 1:01am MST (US)

• 2:01am CST (US)

• 3:01am EST (US)

• 8:01am GMT (UK)

• 9:01am CET (Central Europe)

• 10:01am EET (Eastern Europe)

• 16:01pm AWST (Australia West)

• 17: 31pm ACST (Australia Central)

• 18:01pm AEST (Australia East)

But hold tight! These times aren’t always exact, so don’t panic if it’s not there at the precise time.

In the meantime, watch the trailer for Dead To Me season two here:

Dead To Me season two drops on Netflix on May 8th. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.