Inside The Apprentice 2019 house: The ultra fancy £11m north London mansion

You can buy it now!

After a busy day of tasks and avoiding Lord Sugar’s boardroom, The Apprentice candidates get to go back to their temporary home and put their feet up in a luxurious London mansion. But where is this year’s The Apprentice 2019 house? What does The Apprentice house really look like? And how much does it cost?

The Apprentice 2019 house is north west London, near Hampstead Heath. The exact location of The Apprentice mansion, called ‘Wells House’, is Canon’s Close near Bishop’s Avenue.

It’s currently for sale, and is on the market for a whopping £11,995,000.

It has seven bedrooms, four reception rooms, nine bathrooms, a swimming pool, leisure facilities and a massive garden. There’s even space for staff accommodation and a lift.

The leisure facilities found in The Apprentice 2019 house include a cinema room, wine cellar, gym, swimming pool, jacuzzi and steam room. It’s essentially a hotel.

Wells House brochure describes the £11m mansion as “the ultimate home for those who seek the very best in location and luxury.”

According to the mansion advert, the front of the house has room for “several vehicles”.

Here’s pics of inside The Apprentice 2019 house:

The Apprentice 2019 house

Credit: Rightmove

The Apprentice 2018 house was in Notting Hill. It cost slightly more than The Apprentice 2019 house, coming in at £12.8m.

It had seven bedrooms, four bathrooms, three reception rooms, a dining room, play room, a smoking room and a staff apartment spread over five floors.