The 61 best memes from the last episode of Game of Thrones EVER

All good things come to an end

| UPDATED Hide Images

I don't know if you've heard, but Game of Thrones is OVER. This weekend saw the sixth and final episode of Game of Thrones season eight, "The Iron Throne". And a LOT of fans are saying it wasn't the closure we deserved. Yet again, the only thing we can rely on a Game of Thrones episode delivering are the memes. Right now your Twitter timeline in inevitably filled up with Game of Thrones finale memes. But here are the 61 best and ultimate Game of Thrones finale memes – you can save these forever and never let them go.

All the best Game of Thrones finale memes:

*Warning: Some of these Game of Thrones memes contain spoilers*

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

16.

17.

18.

19.

20.

21.

22.

23.

24.

25.

26.

27.

28.

29.

30.

31.

32.

33.

34.

35.

36.

37.

38.

39.

40.

41.

42.

43.

44.

45.

46.

47.

48.

49.

50.

51.

52.

53.

54.

55.

56.

57.

58.

59.

60.

And to end the Game of Thrones finale with the best part of the entire season:

61.

What do I do now that Game of Thrones is over?

All eight seasons of Game of Thrones have drawn to an end, but there is still a documentary about the show to be released. The full length documentary, Game of Thrones: The Last Watch, will be two hours long, and released a week after season eight finishes.

It will be a behind the scenes look at how the series was made, watching the crew and cast as they go through production. It's basically the final goodbye everyone wants, and needs.

As well as the documentary, there is a Game of Thrones prequel in the works. HBO reportedly has at least three spin-off series in the works, based on the George R.R. Martin books. These will start with a prequel series that has reportedly already started filming and could air sometime in 2020.

RIP x