Introducing the Sad Boy t shirt, official merch for every member of your Sad Boy house
Best enjoyed with a Ristorante pizza and a sense of regret
Are you sad boy in a sad house who likes sad things? Do you eat Ristorante pizzas for dinner, and put your dirty washing on the floor instead of in the washing bag?
We’ve just launched the official Sad Boy t shirt – the uniform for every full time member of the Sad Boy club.
It’s suitable for all the boys (or girls) in your Sad Boy house and no it’s not lame if you all get a matching one.
How to tell if you’re an official Sad Boy™:
- There are lagerbeer bottles everywhere in your Sad Boy house
- You eat pesto pasta for most of the week
- Your bedroom walls are empty AF
- You own a Sports Direct mug
- You have used a pizza box as a plate
- You leave the pizza boxes piled up on top of your bin
- You use anything in your house as an ashtray
- You’re shit at rolling but think you’re good
- The house you live in has a lingering musty smell
- You and your housemates play Fifa A LOT
- You spend your entire nights in the smoking area
The tee features neon green and yellow text and ofc a sad face on the sleeve.
The t shirts cost £25 each, are unisex and come in sizes Small to Extra Large.
For the t shirt snobs: the tees are a 100% Ringspun cotton jersey knit.
You may also like
They’re about to rock up to the villa
Now that’s fast fashion x
It’s Fyre Festival themed…
He’s already lost 100k YouTube subscribers
Guildford girls work in PR and spend £8 on tuna poke every day
No seriously, who calls their child Bambi?