Inside the luxury farmhouses in Suffolk where the Made in Chelsea cast lived this series

Just the £7,000 a night, no biggie

In series 21 of Made in Chelsea, the cast have been living it up in luxury houses so that they could still film during the pandemic. At first they were in a gorgeous manor in the Costwolds, and now episodes have seen the Made in Chelsea gang move to a bunch of incredible farmhouses in the Wilderness Reserve in Suffolk.

The Covid protocols have seen the cast form bubbles to film, and now they’ve moved to a collection of country houses, luxury farmhouses and holiday cottages, all set on an 8,000 acre private estate. It must be awful for them.

Filming took place at the resort’s Chapel Barn, The Grange and The Cider House, whilst it’s been reported that Tom Zanetti and Sophie Hermann will return later in the series and stay at The Hovel – the most romantic property available there, with one bedroom and its own private hot tub.

Wilderness Reserve, Suffolk, Made in Chelsea, filmed, house, location

The Hovel, via Wilderness Reserve

The Hovel, via Wilderness Reserve

The homes available to rent also come with free Pashley bikes, wine fridges and wellies (obviously). Chapel Barn, where the majority of filming took place, boasts a swimming pool, spa treatment room, sauna, gym, hot tub, steam room, wine fridges and a home cinema. The renovated 15th century barn also has floor to ceiling windows, an underground playground and can sleep over 30 people.

James and Maeva are shown staying in a smaller property with a private pool, and Julius, Fredrik and Miles were among those who stayed in the Grange Farmhouse. The Grange Farmhouse costs up to £3,000 a night in peak seasons, and the huge Chapel Barn can cost up to £7,200 a night.

Here’s a full look around the Wilderness Reserve in Suffolk, where Made in Chelsea filmed:

The properties are available to book here.