Inside Langley House: The fancy Cotswolds manor where new Made in Chelsea was filmed

It has a nightclub in the cellar

Made in Chelsea series 21 has just started, and this season has seen the cast all put up in a gorgeous manor in the Cotswolds, called Langley House.

Due to the pandemic, for filming to be able to take the place, the cast have been forced to live in the huge manor house in Langley Park, in the stunning Oxfordshire countryside. It must have been awful for them. Activities on site include a huge swimming pool, tennis courts and a football pitch, a lake, a hot tub, massage room, horse riding and clay pigeon shooting. There’s also an actual night club in the cellar of the house, complete with a bar, DJ decks, a dance floor and two club rooms.

Inside, Langley House has 11 bedrooms and eight bathrooms in the main house and a further two bedrooms and one bathroom in the attached cottage. It sleeps 24 people in total, and boasts a drawing room, sitting room and study, a breakfast room and formal dining room seating 20 and can be rented for weddings and events.

The house is perfect for Made in Chelsea drama. There’s a huge dining table for dramatic evening meal arguments, lots of entertaining space for their black tie events and of course a gym and huge bedrooms to cater for their expensive tastes.

Here are some pictures of Langley House in the Cotswolds, in case you want to nose around:

And yes, you can currently make enquiries for bookings! See more information here.