The rise of loughflesh: Looga’s saucy Snapchat is back

Different name, same story

A new X-rated Snapchat account is the latest debauched craze to hit our conservative East Midlands town. 

The naughty account loughflesh posts anonymous nudes of male and female students so contributors can “feel the thrill of anonymity”.

Images posted feature nude girls bending over with provocative captions such as “Did someone say booty?” as well as photos of topless lads and dick pics – often shot next to rulers to emphasise their size.

Some of the captions include the course and location of the poster and encourage viewers to seek them out.

Last night the controversial account published over 20 debauched snaps and has left many viewers feeling intrigued, repulsed and shocked.

The stories are accompanied by a set of terms and conditions that outline what you needed to do and how you do it.

Adventurous students are invited to send in graphic pictures with a caption to the account and told to include their course and accommodation.

These Snapchats are then re-posted onto loughflesh’s story for its devout following to see.

A range of people have posted to the story so far including a host of revealing locals.

The account welcomes both male and female nudes, but last night the host ask users to send in less dick pics and more saucy shots of naked girls.

The anonymous host requested: “Got a long queue of dick pics. Guys, please differentiate. Girls, I’ll post whatever you send. #WhatEgalitarianSociety?”

Yik Yak and Twitter has been dominated with commentary about the provocative account.

The dick pics in particular – often featuring penises next to objects and rulers – have left many male viewers feeling intimidated and inadequate.

Earlier this year a similarly graphic account called loughanon enjoyed fleeting success before being quickly shut down for violating Snapchat’s community guidelines on nudity.

It seems only a matter of time before the current account is removed and Looga’s adventurous students return to more conventional channels to share their sexy snaps.