Treks to the library were worth it: We’re some of the most employable in the country

The exam stress will all be worth it

Graduates from Luff have been ranked as some of the most sought after by employers. 

Loughborough students are sandwiched in between Edinburgh (14th) and Sheffield (16th), to take 15th.

This ranking is based on the number of top employers hiring graduates in 2014-15 by Highfliers Research.

Last year Loughborough University was sitting pretty at number 14. But it seems that Edinburgh has pushed up a couple of places this year.

The extent to which a university is considered to have a high graduate recruitment, is based on whether each university has “attracted the largest number of top graduate recruiters for campus fairs, recruitment presentations or other local university promotions during 2014-15.”

This university ranking is based on graduate recruitment alone, and is completely separate to The Times and The Sunday Times University Guide.

Based on The Times University Guide, we are placed at 13, well ahead of other universities including, Manchester, Nottingham and London King’s College.