LGBT Association to boycott Doner Master after pair refused service

And they want you to as well

donor master homophobia

An innocent homosexual couple were allegedly denied access to a popular kebabery because they are gay.

Loughborough’s LGBT said staff at Doner Master told the couple their money would be no good, based on the grounds of their sexuality.

The fast-food outlet denied standard service to the couple as they were not in a conventional heterosexual relationship.

The LGBT society said: “[they] are perusing the matter further.”

The couple left and the remaining customers refused to place orders and exit the venue.

“Doner Master”

The LGBT Association have expressed their outrage.

A statement said: “A customer simply went in, in a group of 4 people and were questioned as to who of the four of them were in relationships.

“After this two of them were refused service and the others placed their order, it is absolutely unreasonable and against the law to refuse service based on someone’s sexuality”.

The association have encouraged all students to boycott the restaurant for the foreseeable future and are currently supporting the victims.

They posted on Facebook earlier today:

“We are currently working on creating a list of lgbt safe businesses within Loughborough, so if you have experienced any homophobic behaviour in your time here please message the LGBT page, or a member of committee, alerting us to what happened and how it was dealt with.”

Doner Master refused to comment.