X-rated hypnotist orders freshers to shag furniture live on stage

‘You promised you wouldn’t cheat on me’

chair hypnotist sex x-rated

This is the dramatic moment a stage full of freshers were fooled into dry humping chairs in front of a packed audience.

A handful of unsuspecting Loughborough students were brought on stage, put under the hypnotist’s spell, and tricked into making love to furniture.

X-rated hypnotist Tony Lee started off by demonstrating his ability to lock the hands together of certain members in the crowd at the SU.

He picked off a select few to join him on stage, and put them to sleep.

But this was no average hypnotist act. Before you knew it Lee was bending the will of his unsuspecting subjects.

He proceeded to make all of the boys onstage masturbate, and then convinced the girls they were having an orgasm.

The debauchery intensified as he made the group onstage saunter into the crowd and perform strip teases for other guys.

Soon he convinced a handful of the guys onstage to lick whipped cream off on another. Those under the trance thought they were licking it straight off the thighs of Rihanna.

But Lee still hadn’t finished. He then convinced the entranced gentlemen to each perform intercourse with a chair.

Several employed the doggie style as their move of choice, while others opted for missionary and a sixty-niner – a move which proved somewhat dangerous when you have a chair leg in your face.