Ballie Ballerson is coming to Cardiff: Here’s everything you need to know

It even offers student discount

Just when you think you’ve done every night out possible in Cardiff, Ballie Ballerson is arriving to make you think again.

Originating in London, and now spreading across the UK, Ballie is an adults-only ball pit bar opening in September (think a mix between a club and a primary school birthday party).

Located in the Brewery Quarter, Ballie itself promises free entry, with access to the ball pit starting from £4.50. Reservations can be made on their website, starting from 15th September (perfect for a cheeky night out before Cardiff is overrun with freshers.)

What you really want to know is drink prices, let’s be honest. Ballie’s website advertises happy hour Sunday to Friday, which has deals on spirit mixers for £2.50 and 2 cocktails for a tenner. It also offers student discount deals, which will come in particularly handy for those few weeks before student loans come in. Ballie also advertise a huge range of cocktails from £7, as well as alcohol-free mocktails for a fiver – great for sober socials.

For all you bottomless brunch lovers, Ballie promise bottomless pizza and unlimited pornstar martinis, prosecco and beer, alongside ball pit access of course. There are two options (one including a private booth), ranging from £35-£45 per person.

When you’re tired of bobbing around in the ball pit, Ballie has an extensive menu of pizzas starting from six pounds, including veggie and vegan options. (Maybe have the pizza after flinging yourself around a ball pit, just an idea.)

If the idea of a communal ball pit slightly freaks you out from a hygiene standpoint, there’s a section on their website detailing the deep cleaning process that the ball pit goes through every week, so your night will only be as messy as you are.

See you all in the ball pit soon?