love is blind season seven green flags

A wholesome ranking of the Love Is Blind season seven contestants and their green flags

They honestly deserve the world

The Love Is Blind cast are always some of the most genuine reality TV contestants out there (excluding the token villain, of course). They’re usually in their thirties, and ready to settle down – most of them are there to simply find love. Season seven of Love Is Blind is a pretty lovable cast for the most part, so here are the most wholesome contestants ranked by their green flags.

Taylor

love is blind green flags

via Netflix

Taylor is actually my favourite contestant on the show so far. She’s confident and has a mind of her own. Before she went on the show, she told Netflix that she had been “building herself up first” before she started looking for a committed relationship. If that doesn’t scream emotional intelligence, I don’t know what does!

She definitely brings out the best in Garrett too. It was so beautiful to see her open up to him during the pods when she read him a letter from her late grandfather when he’d asked her grandmother to marry him. She really is the best version of herself and those flags couldn’t be any more green.

Ramses

love is blind green flags

via Netflix

Ramses is honestly such an angel. One huge aspect of his personality is that he’s really in touch with his emotions, which is exactly what Marissa was looking for in a man. Even when he was involved in a bit of a love triangle with Bohdan and Marissa in the pods, he just showed his true colours and won her over by being himself. He’s considerate, supportive of Monica’s studies, and overall just such a safe feeling. I truly believe he’ll give his all into their relationship.

Marissa

love is blind green flags

via Netflix

Marissa is one of the most confident and loving contestants on the show, and you can tell she’s here for the right reasons. After girlbossing her way through the Navy and law school, she’s ready and open to finding love with someone new.

One other thing that screams green flag is that she went into the experiment hoping to find a more gentle man, unlike the hyper-masculine guys who had broken her heart in the past. That’s exactly what she did when she met Ramses, and good on her for sticking to her intuition! What you see is what you get with her, and I really hope she’ll be happy with her new man – it’s what she deserves!

Tyler

love is blind

via Netflix

Tyler is one of the sweetest guys to set foot on earth, never mind Love Is Blind. I don’t have a bad word to say about him. The fact that he loves horse riding too is so random but so iconic from him – I love a man that has a slightly weird hobby.

As a former military man, he sure knows how to keep in touch with his emotions and be open with Ashley. Thank you to the Love Is Blind gods for such a great array of emotionally intelligent men with green flags this season!

Love Is Blind is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.