MAFS UK Adam

Adam’s exes claim he’d ‘throw tantrums’ and ‘check out other girls’ before MAFS appearance

Why does none of this surprise me?

MAFS UK groom Adam has been in some hot water on the show lately, and with Polly’s bestie making a reappearance during in-laws week tonight it looks like it’ll only get more heated for him.

He’s been saying how his usual type is stunning “petite brunettes” and now girls who are claiming to know his exes are coming forward with some wild stories about him.

TikTok account @JetSetGypsea revealed the screenshots from underneath one of his videos, where one girl claimed that her best friend dated MAFS UK groom Adam and it didn’t go to well.

@jet_set_gypsea

MAFS UK Adam exs have spoken out. Unreal brunettes are having their say! Fresh tea. #mafsuk #uknews #tea #celebgossip #celebgoss #adamandpolly #mafsukadam #teampolly #realitytv

♬ original sound – JetSetGypsea

She commented that he allegedly: “Dated my best friend, took her to Selfridges and pointed every girl he was attracted to.” She added: “Genuinely, he had to help her dad move a washing machine into the house and he threw a tantrum and didn’t talk to her for a week because it was too heavy.”

Previously a woman called Amy Fox claimed she used to date Adam when speaking to The Sun, saying they met on a dating app but she ended up ditching him.

She explained: “We never dated but there were a few messages here and there, but he really wasn’t my type. I kept avoiding the subject of a date as I didn’t want to hurt his feelings. In the end, I just left him on read and replied to something else.”

She added on a TikTok video that his teeth also put her off, admitting: “When he asked me out a couple of years ago I had to say no because of the teeth.” Adam quickly clapped back and called her claims the “biggest lie ever” but the comment has since been deleted. Juicy!

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook