Love Is Blind season seven couples ranked from soulmates to probably already broken up

Brittany and Leo, I’m looking at you

Love Is Blind is finally back, and our DC couples are in full swing. The retreats are starting to give us some real tellers as to if the couples will last outside the experiment, and it seems like the solid foundations are starting to crack underneath. Here’s a ranking of all the Love Is Blind season seven couples based on their current compatibility, and if they’re probably better off breaking up.

7. Ashley and Tyler

alex and tyler

via Netflix

My favourite couple of the season has to be Ashley and Tyler. These two get along so well and the passion is off the charts. Their vulnerability with each other is actually beautiful, especially from former military man Tyler. On his birthday, Ashley surprised him with a cake and balloons in his pod, and he proposed in return. If these two don’t last, nobody will.

6. Taylor and Garrett

love is blind seven

via Netflix

There have been some ups and downs with Taylor and Garrett, but they seem to be getting on pretty well these days. They seemed to have had a cute time in Cabo and powerful connection throughout the show. We were all holding back tears when Taylor read out the letter her late grandfather wrote to her grandmother when he asked her to marry him.

“It’s like every molecule of me just wants to come through this wall and be with you,” Garrett told Taylor. “Our bodies are telling us that we want to be together. We just had to make sure our heads didn’t get in the way.”

The only thing that lets Garrett down is when he called Taylor “calculated” for simply playing the Love Is Blind game. I’ll let him off for the foreseeable future, but one foot out of line and I’m praying on their downfall.

5. Monica and Stephen

love is blind seven

via Netflix

These two seem like a very solid couple, but Monica and Stephen definitely had some doubts in the pod. I can’t ignore Stephen telling Monica, “most of the time, I identify as white,” but the two seem to be happy together nonetheless.

It seems like Stephen’s constant chatter might be starting to wear Monica down on their retreat, but only time will tell with this couple.

4. Marissa and Ramses

love is blind seven ranked

via Netflix

Although Marissa and Ramses seem to be an adorable pair, the love triangle in the first few episodes can’t be ignored. Marissa also found a connection with Bohdan in the pods, but Marissa said she was trying to make an effort to date a man more in touch with his emotions. Ramses definitely fits that criteria, but with how career-driven Marissa is, I’m not sure Ramses will match that energy. Maybe the pair will last, but I’m not holding my breath.

3. Alexandra and Tim

alex and tim love is blind season seven

via Netflix

Alexandra and Tim started out on a really strong foundation of faith and star sign compatibility, but things didn’t look good after their retreat. The two had an explosive argument which resulted in Tim leaving the hotel room for the night and very unsure about his future with Alexandra. He said he felt “very shunned” and “unheard,” which don’t exactly scream healthy relationship.

2. Hannah and Nick

via Netflix

It’s definitely not unreasonable to think these two won’t last. Although they do seem sweet together, there have just been too many hiccups. Hannah and Nick have already had so many bumps in the road, like Hannah originally breaking things off with Nick to choose Leo, the ick list Hannah wrote and the weird moment when Nick flirted with another woman while riding a plastic duck. That’s a sentence I never thought I’d write.

1. Brittany and Leo

brittany and leo love is blind

via Netflix

Maybe this one’s a little unfair because we actually know these two aren’t together, but I think everyone could have guessed that anyway. The two were axed from the show after episode five, and decided to go on their own mini retreat to Miami. During that time, they decided they were better off as friends. Somebody grab the mini violin!

Love Is Blind is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.