MAFS UK 2024

Omg, TikTok is convinced a MAFS UK couple who weren’t paired together are now dating?!

I’m actually in shock

Guys, I have another major piece of MAFS UK 2024 gossip about a couple and let’s just take it with a huge grain of salt because there’s zero evidence for this and currently it’s based on a mysterious source on TikTok.

But this is your warning that if you’re a puritan MAFS watcher you might want to click off this article on the chance you have something ruined, although as I said there are no concrete signs any of this is true. Don’t say I didn’t warn you!

A MAFS and general pop culture gossip channel on TikTok by the name of @jet_set_gypsea has made some very wild claims about the gossip surrounding the show, which she alleges comes in from anonymous sources. And one of the juiciest pieces she revealed is that apparently a MAFS UK couple who weren’t paired together on the show are now dating in real life and I’m in shock.

@jet_set_gypsea

I was not expecting this 👀👀 MAFS UK tea this year is outrageous. #mafsuk #celebritygossip #celebgossip #uknews #realitytv

♬ original sound – JetSetGypsea

She said: “The next one includes a bride and a groom who are not together in the show but are together now in real life.” Everyone was scrambling to try and work out who the couple could possibly be, with one user claiming they knew who it was.

They commented beneath: “Sacha is now with Kieran which is shocking.” When asked how on earth they could possibly know that, they responded: “My fella trains with her dad.” I’m sorry because I honestly both Sacha and Kieran but if he’s not with Kristina anymore I’ll genuinely be so gutted.

Via TikTok

When approached for comment, Channel 4 responded: “Viewers of Married At First Sight UK will be able to watch or stream the show to see how their relationship plays out in the coming weeks.”

And just to clarify this is all alleged and very likely not true but it looks like we’ll have to keep watching to find out what spicy drama goes on!

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.