Petite brunette ex of Adam from MAFS UK 2024 revealed

Adam’s ‘petite brunette’ ex before MAFS UK revealed – and she says she actually rejected him

Well this is embarrassing for him isn’t it

If there’s one thing Adam from MAFS UK 2024 will always go back to it’s how stunning every ex he’s ever had is, and how his type is a “petite brunette”. Honestly, I’m tired.

From day one, Adam has said his new bride Polly isn’t his type, and that he usually dates “stunning petite brunettes” which has made Polly feel insecure in their relationship, and like he’s not attracted to her.

But now, the “petite brunette” in question has been revealed, and she tells a bit of different story to the one Adam has. Let’s just say, on the show he’s very much romanticised how easy he has found it in the past to date gorgeous women.

Speaking to The Sun, a woman called Amy Fox said she used to date Adam, and is one of the exes he keeps referencing during the experiment. However, she has said they met on a dating app, and then she ditched him. Funny thing is, she actually ended it with him because she felt he wasn’t her type. How the tables have turned!

“We never dated but there were a few messages here and there, but he really wasn’t my type,” Amy said. “I kept avoiding the subject of a date as I didn’t want to hurt his feelings. In the end, I just left him on read and replied to something else.”

Amy has also been pretty savage, and said the barber’s teeth were one reason she didn’t pursue him. “When he asked me out a couple of years ago I had to say no because of the teeth,” she added in a TikTok video.

Adam did snap back on the video calling it “the biggest lie ever” but has since deleted the comment. Messy!

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook