Adam Nightingale MAFS UK 2024

Inside the laddish life of MAFS UK contestant Adam Nightingale when he’s not offending women

He has 18 pairs of trainers and that’s a red flag

Adam Nightingale is already bringing drama to MAFS UK this year and he’s only been in one episode. He managed to make his bride Polly cry after he confessed to her bestie that he usually went for more “petite” girls. Who is Adam Nightingale from MAFS UK? What are his hobbies? Exactly how many red flags does he have? We shall explore all.

Adam Nightingale hails from Notts

Adam Nightingale is 33 years old and is originally from Nottingham. He said on the show that he’s worked as a barber for 16 years because he enjoys the banter with the other barbers. His teeth are very, very bright.

He considers himself a family man

Adam comes from a large family which he’s super close to. He’s immensely proud of his nieces and nephews, and has filled his Instagram feed with pictures of babysitting them.

Adam told the MAFS experts that he wants a big family of his own. Now his siblings have started having kids, he’s hoping to find someone on MAFS that he can have loads of children with.

Adam Nightingale is a gym bro

Adam MAFS UK home gym

Bet there’s lots of spiders in that shed *shudders*
(Image via Instagram)

He revealed on MAFS that it’s really important to him to look good. Adam converted the shed at the back of his garden into a home gym. It includes a treadmill, weights and two gigantic mirrors so that he can look at himself while working out.

He must have spent a lot of money on tattoos

Adams tats include large red roses, a cross, the words “Hope, Love, Family” in a heart shape, and a design that appears to be inspired by the Day of the Dead. His back is inked with a giant skull.

He’s a DIY hack

MAFS Adam Nightingale shirtless and painting a wall

Maybe he’d paint the wall quicker if he stopped filming himself doing it?
(Image via Instagram)

Adam seems to be very confident in his DIY skills. He’s shared lots of videos to his Instagram of him painting walls while wearing Calvin Klein underpants and no shirt.

He also installed an outdoor TV so he can watch movies on his patio.

Adam is a footwear aficionado 

The MAFS groom appears to be immensely proud of his collection of trainers. He posted a video on Instagram of a special shoe cupboard in which trainers are displayed in perspex boxes like artefacts in museum cases.

Adam Nightingale from MAFS's trainer cupboard

I’ve counted a minimum of 18 pairs of shoes
(Image via Instagram)

What past relationships has Adam had?

Adam has been single for over a year. His last relationship apparently fell apart because the couple grew in different directions.

Adam revealed to the MAFS experts that he’s been struggling to find his perfect someone because he keeps prioritising people’s appearances. Adam claims that he has dated “unreal brunettes” who resemble Megan Fox and Michelle Keegan, but that the relationships didn’t go anywhere because their personalities weren’t interesting enough for him.

So far on MAFS, Adam has been cold towards his chatty and bubbly bride Polly because he didn’t like her appearance. It remains to be seen whether the couple will figure things out (not going to lie, I kind of doubt it).

Cover image via Channel 4 and Instagram