MAFS UK Sacha Jones

Inside the glamorous beauty queen life of MAFS UK bride Sacha Jones

How does she have the time for so many wild hobbies?

She works at a beauty salon 

Sacha is a qualified beautician and makeup artist. Her business is called Divine Self Aesthetics. She works at Fab the Salon in Lye, West Midlands.

Sacha Jones does loads and loads of charity work 

Sacha was volunteering at a drop-in for homeless people in Digbeth when she saw a homeless women be embarrassed to ask for sanitary products in front of so many men. This inspired her to found the Women’s Workshop, a monthly drop-in centre for homeless women in Birmingham. Sacha and other volunteers provide free beauty treatments so that homeless women can socialise, feel more confident and look smart for job interviews. They also hand out free toiletries and sanitary products.

Sacha has organised pet photoshoots to raise money for the Cats Protection centre in Birmingham. I love her.

She’s a beauty pageant queen

Sacha’s parents started entering her in beauty pageants when she was six. She was crowned Miss Birmingham in 2018, after she raised more money for charity than any other contestant. She made it to the Miss Great Britain contest in 2019 and in 2021. She is now the regional director of the Miss Black Country pageant.

Sacha Jones MAFS UK Miss Great Britain

Sacha slaying at Miss Great Britain in 2019
(Image via Instagram)

She told Express and Star in 2022 that she wants to make beauty pageants less about physical appearance, and more about what contestants do for their communities. She said: “Pageantry is also about being a good role model. I think young girls need more role models that aren’t just celebrities making themselves look pretty on Instagram, they need to see women who are being forces for good.”

She’s a cat person and who can blame her

MAFS UK is the third reality TV show she’s been on

Sacha Jones has already starred in two reality TV shows before MAFS UK. That’s surely almost as many reality TV shows as Joey Essex has been on. Back in 2013, she appeared in Beauty School Cop Outs. She and seven other people (including Scarlett Moffatt pre-Gogglebox) trained to be beauticians in Manchester. Sacha made out with Jeremy McConnell, who later went on Celebrity Big Brother in 2016.

Sacha Jones from MAFS UK on Beauty School Cop out

A teenage Sacha on Beauty School Cop Out
(Image via MTV)

Sacha also appeared in the 2022 reboot of Beauty and the Geek UK. This show followed eight gorgeous girls and eight nerdy and less gorgeous guys as they attempted to put aside their differences and hook up. Sacha was unsuccessful in her quest for love, though, and was booted off the show after episode five.

Sacha is a Christian

Sacha is a Christian who regularly attends church. She is a massive LGBTQ+ advocate and goes to Birmingham Pride each year.

Sacha Jones from MAFS UK at Birmingham Pride

Sacha at Birmingham Pride
(Image via Instagram)

What past relationships has Sacha had?

Sacha Jones made the decision nine months before MAFS UK to be celibate until she found the right man. She has had one serious long term relationship before, which lasted three years.

Feature image credit: Channel 4 and Sacha’s Instagram