vi

Kanye West and Bianca Censori allegedly split after ‘humiliation kink’ concerns from family

The insider claimed Bianca’s family ‘voiced concerns about the way she was dressing in public’

According to an insider source from the Daily Mail, Kanye West and his wife Bianca Censori have split up, with a divorce “possibly” on the horizon. The source has cited the main reason for their breakup being concerns from Bianca’s family about the way she was dressing in public.

On Monday morning, TMZ reported that Kanye and his wife have been “on the rocks” for a while, and a divorce could be on the cards.

The two have allegedly been spending time apart

Kanye has been in Tokyo alone, while Bianca has apparently returned back home to Australia to be with her family.

The insider told the Daily Mail that the two have not seen each other “for weeks.” She is now “home with her family in Australia where she wants to be.”

The insider claimed that the pair had been “drifting apart” before the rumours began circulating, but a recent visit from her friends and family may have confirmed these concerns for her.

Bianca’s family had major concerns

via Sansho Scott/BFA.com/Shutterstock

According to the source, Bianca started to see the relationship differently when her family and friends “voiced concerns about the way she was dressing in public.”

Bianca’s clothing has sparked previous speculation about a “humiliation kink” online since the two have been together.

The insider also told the Daily Mail that “Kanye felt that she wasn’t as into him as she was in the beginning.”

What’s next for Bianca?

Although she’s most well-known for dating Kanye, the source thinks that Bianca will begin to make her own name if the couple split. Apparently, she has “other ambitions” and was “concerned” about turning into Kanye’s ex, Amber Rose. In the future, she wants to “create her own brand.”

Bianca’s wild outfits are definitely her staple, and she apparently looks forward to starting her own brand centred around clothing.

A second insider noted that Bianca still cares for Kanye: “She does care deeply for him and loves his kids, but she also knows that he has issues that she could never correct.”

Is it really over?

On the other hand, the source says that the breakup doesn’t mean their relationship is over forever. They said that there are “no hard feelings” between the two, but she had to listen to her friends and family when they “asked her to explain the stranger parts of their relationship.”

The insider did say that since they have broken up before, there is a “chance they’ll reunite.” I guess only time will tell!