Eminem, Usher and Kanye West: All the celebrities who have major beef with P Diddy

Some of the Eminem lyrics are insane

P Diddy has been at the centre of some shocking allegations since his arrest in September this year, all of which he has denied. While he faces a huge legal battle, P Diddy isn’t a stranger to beef with his fellow celebrities. Over the huge span of his career, he has had some A-list fall outs with his fellow rappers, as well as other major celebrities. Here’s a roundup of every celeb he has had bad blood with, and what went down.

Eminem

p diddy eminem beef celebrities

via YouTube

Eminem and P Diddy have had a long-standing beef and nobody really knows where it started from. Eminem has written a lot of songs people have assumed are hits at P Diddy, such as his new song Fuel, which came out this July.

The lyrics read: “I’m like a R-A-P-E-R. Got so many S-As / Wait, he didn’t just spell the world ‘rapper’ and leave out a P, did he?” TikTok users were quick to notice not only the deliberate spelling of “rapper,” but also that “P, did he?” sounded like P Diddy.

He also slated P Diddy in his 1996 track Fucking Crazy, “Original Bad Boy on the case, cover your face / Came in the place blowed, and sprayed Puffy with Mase,” then again in 2000 on Marshall Mathers: “You little groupie bitch, get off me, go fuck Puffy.”

Eminem also called out Diddy again in his 2018 song, Killshot, which references rumours about the murder of Tupac Shakur: “But, Kells, the day you put out a hit’s the day Diddy admits / That he put the hit out that got Pac killed, ah.” Killshot was a diss track aimed at MGK, who was signed to P Diddy’s label Bad Boy Records.

50 Cent

50 Cent and P Diddy are two celebrities that have beef which dates back to 2006, which is actually older than most of the freshers heading into uni halls this year. His feud began when he wrote the diss track The Bomb, which people speculated was about Diddy and Biggie Small, who was tragically murdered. This theory was never proven and 50 Cent has never spoken about it.

Although, 50 Cent has very publicly spoken out about Diddy’s parties, where he described the atmosphere as “uncomfortable.” To top it all off, he’s actually working on a documentary titled Diddy Do It? which is set to cover all of the recent allegations.

Kanye West

Kanye West seems to have always had a problem with P Diddy, with the feud beginning in 2014. In an episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Khloe spoke about a P Diddy party she attended where everyone was “butt naked,” which didn’t put those parties in a great light.

Then, in 2022, Kanye went all in on P Diddy, claiming he was a “fed” who came at Kanye “because part of the deal for you to be able to do all that and get out of jail is that you promised that you are gonna go pull my card.” The podcast episode has now been deleted.

Wendy Williams

After she was fired from her radio show Hot 97 in 1998, Wendy Williams accused P Diddy of being the reason why, starting their beef. On her show, she openly speculated about a lot of artists’ sexualities, and P Diddy was included in that list. In 2004, Wendy wrote that she would “never forget” the “hell” P Diddy put her through.

Tupac Shakur

p diddy celebrities beef

via YouTube

Tupac was one of the celebrities known to be pretty skeptical of P Diddy, and we know about their beef from his 1995 interview with Vibe Magazine in which he said he believed P Diddy was connected to his shooting the previous year. However, he added “it’s between me and him, and only he knows.” A year later, Tupac was shot dead, and Keefe D was arrested for his murder just last year. There is no proof to back up Tupac’s accusation, but it’s clear the two didn’t like each other.

Lil Rod

This isn’t the first time P Diddy is facing legal accusations – Lil Rod, a producer on P Diddy’s The Love Album: Off the Grid, claimed that Diddy made him participate in unwanted sexual activities. Diddy has again denied these allegations.

Usher

Usher and P Diddy actually spent a lot of time together when he was younger – Usher lived with the rapper for a year when he was 13 years old. He opened up about his experience in an interview with Howard Stern in 2016, where he said he didn’t “understand what he was even looking at” and “very curious things” were going down. Usher made it very clear that he would not want his children attending “Puffy camp” like himself.

Mase

Mase was actually one of Diddy’s hypemen from the 90s, and released three albums through P Diddy’s Bad Boy Records. The two had a falling out and Mase eventually left the label. However, that wasn’t the end of their story: Mase claimed Diddy cheated him with a $20,000 publishing deal and had been withholding music royalties for decades. In a 2022 interview, P Diddy alleged that Mase owed him $3 million. The issue was resolved in the following year when Diddy returned the publishing rights to Mase and several other Bad Boy artists.

P Diddy has denied all of the accusations against him and has voiced his desire to take the stand and tell his side of the story. He is being held at a New York detention centre after his bail requests were denied twice by a judge.