Another Love Island couple SPLIT! Plus Toby and Georgia say they’re only ‘kind of’ together

More drama coming in hot!

The drama never ends! Welcome BACK to The Tab’s Love Island 2024 gossip round-up, bringing you the pettiest drama, most scandalous rumours and the least believable tabloid exclusives from around the web.

Jess has a new boyfriend!

Love Island All Stars gossip column

via Instagram

Love Island 2023 winner Jess Harding has confirmed she’s dating someone new! When asked in an Instagram Q&A if she’s single, she replied “no” and of course, people lost their heads.

Everyone then went back through some of her recent Instagram stories, and speculated that she’s posted the mystery new man a couple of times before. Commenting on her new man, one fan said: “He’s not bad looking as it goes. He’s popped up a couple of times on her stories, blink and you’ll miss him.”

Ella and Tyrique have hinted they’ve back together… yet again

Is anyone else struggling to keep up with Ella and Tyrique? Well I’ll fill you in. They broke up in November last year, but apparently had gone straight into “crisis talks” and were giving things another go.

But then, in February after just six months together, it was reported the Love Island 2023 finalists had split up again. The couple deleted all evidence of one another from their social medias, and according to reports things didn’t end well between them.

A source told MailOnline at the time: “Ella and Tyrique have decided it’s time to go their separate ways. They have such love for each other, but they often struggle to get along and as viewers saw in the villa, they’re always arguing.

“This time, things have ended badly… and they have both removed all recent photographs of each other from their respective Instagram profiles, as well as all Snapchat content. They have unfollowed each other as well… it certainly feels like this breakup is final.”

However, now people think they’re back on again! They first posted some matching pictures in an airport, and just this week they’ve posted matching things again. They’re both in LA, and Ella posted a picture of herself wearing a skirt with “godspeed” written across it, and Tyrique captioned one of his photos “godspeed”. I need to know what’s happening!!!

Jack and Justine have split!!

via ITV

Love Island Games winners Jack Fowler and Justine Joy Ndiba, who won the show together last year, have announced they’ve split. The couple have been dating for four months since the show, and bagged $100k from winning.

Announcing the news, Jack said: “BIG love to everyone who supported me and Justine in Love Island Games. Winning together was actually mental. Feels like ages ago now lol but just wanted to say we are keeping it as friends.” He concluded: “It’s all love and vibes between us.”

Molly-Mae has landed herself ANOTHER huge brand deal

Molly-Mae is doing what Molly-Mae does best and has bagged yet ANOTHER huge brand deal, worth seven figures. Yes, the millions!

It has been reported that the Love Island star is the latest to sign with L’Oréal, with an insider telling The Sun: “She’s really excited about it – she’ll be working alongside some massive A-list names. The deal is worth seven figures and is one of her biggest deals yet.”

Arabella and Adam split because their ‘careers got in the way’

Love Island All Stars gossip column

via ITV

Last week, Arabella and Adam announced that since All Stars they have called off their brief romance. Shock! They hadn’t met up since being in the villa together, and now a source has said they tried to make it work but careers “got in the way”.

Luis has also spoken about his split from Demi, and been out partying with loads of girls

Another All Stars couple who – shock! – split up recently was Demi and Luis, who called time on their brief “holiday romance”. Luis has spoken out about the split, and said ultimately it was distance that meant things didn’t work. That old chestnut!

He told The Sun: “Me and Demi aren’t together, but she was a huge part of my Love Island experience and she is one of the most loveliest, most beautiful girls I’ve ever met. The connection was definitely there when leaving the villa too.

“But the distance was a killer for us both and wouldn’t of worked as we are both at different parts of the country, we both have really busy schedules coming off Love Island too.”

But he doesn’t seem to be too gutted, as he’s been spotted on a night out with two girls at Sexy Fish in Manchester. Classic!

Georgia has said she and Toby are ‘kind of together’

One of the only All Stars couples left to fully define their relationship is Toby and Georgia, and she has said they haven’t even spoken about going official, and are only “kind of” together.

When asked by OK! Magazine if they’re thinking of going official, Georgia said: “We haven’t had that discussion. We were in the situation of Love Island, which isn’t a normal situation, and in the real world you’re just, kind of, together. Toby knows I’m the kind of girl who would want to be asked. So, I’m waiting!”

She added: “We’re just still getting to know each other at the moment.”

Davide is living his best life partying with the OnlyFans model Ekin-Su blamed for their split

Sooo, when Davide and Ekin-Su split up it was reported they had been rowing over an OnlyFans model. Davide was said to have liked pictures of the model, and Ekin-Su was then seen liking tweets that questioned his loyalty.

Now a newly single man, Davide has been seen out partying with the very OnlyFans model in question before. Over the weekend he went on a night out with Sylvija Vasilevska, and also another girl who he was accused of cheating on Ekin-Su with previously.

The group were seen leaving Sexy Fish in Manchester at 1am, before heading to club MNKY HSE. Sylvija denied a relationship with Davide, but said he had “liked a few of her stories” on social media.

ICYMI, Ouzy was caught running a fan page about himself

In case you missed it, The Tab reported this week that Ouzy has been accused of running an Instagram fan page about himself. Yes, really.

It’s claimed Ouzy posted a comment on his main account which was identical to one then posted by the fan account, apparently as soon as he’d realised his error. Posting both messages side by side, The Shade Borough said: “Former Love Islander Ouzy See has been caught allegedly running his own fan page. Twitter users came with receipts, showing that he mistakenly made the same comment from his official account.”

People of course then went right back to see other comments this fan page has made in the past, and found a lot of them are about Ouzy. “Our favourite Islander,” one post about Ouzy from the page said. “Ouzy is god tier list,” another said.

Full story here.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.