MAFS Australia Collins

Expert John Aiken absolutely rips Collins to shreds in tonight’s MAFS Australia episode

I’ve been waiting for this one

We’ve all been waiting to see Collins finally get called out for his weird behaviour on MAFS Australia, and none other than expert John Aiken will come through tonight.

In a sneak peek at the first MAFS Australia commitment ceremony, John Aiken is seen laying into Collins and calling him out for having “never been in a relationship” but “acting as though you’re an expert.” I actually cannot wait, will have my popcorn at the ready.

Natalie starts by explaining how difficult she found the first dinner party whilst sat next to Collins on the couch. “My dad passed away two months ago and my anxiety and grief was starting to overtake and I never thought at a dinner party, I would feel alone,’ she said. “I had to ask him to hold my hand to walk into the dinner party even though I was shaking.”

Via Channel Nine

Collins then admitted he could show Natalie more affection before adding: “It’s been prevalent that Nat’s grief has been a huge part of this experiment.”

John then says: “Grief aside, to the best of her ability she has been present.” Collins then makes the rookie error of interrupting him, saying “You just said grief aside… I’m sorry but if I’m being honest I don’t agree with you. You can’t just put grief aside, it’s a huge factor.”

John starts replying by saying “I’m not saying that the grief is not playing into this,” and Collins then tries to interrupt him YET AGAIN.

John snaps at Collins: “I haven’t finished talking… I’m saying she’s here as a complete package and wants a connection and you said you can’t think of anything you’ve done to bring her close. That’s a problem. What do you think you should do to make her feel close?

“No sorry, I came to you for advice… you tell me,” a frustrated Collins said. An annoyed John continued: “You have never been in a relationship before but you’re talking to me as if you’re an expert and what I’m saying is you need to open your mindset and you need to start listening.” YOU TELL HIM JOHN!

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip on Collins, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.