Super Bowl memes

Stop trying to read Travis Kelce’s screaming lips and laugh at these 23 Super Bowl memes

Still deluding myself that Justin Bieber might perform x

Yesterday’s Super Bowl had a whole new genre of audience with Taylor Swift in attendance and a lot of people have questions. Chiefly, WHERE on earth was Justin Bieber, What was poor Alicia’s throat doing to her in that first note and what did Travis Kelce scream at his poor coach?

Swifties have been going feral, as they always do, not just at Taylor’s appearance in Vegas at the match but also at her boyfriend Travis Kelce’s rage in the match at his elderly coach. People are trying to work out what he says, people are saying it’s a red flag and she should leave him, it’s chaos.

So as you’re still mourning our robbed Justin Bieber performance, laugh at these 23 Super Bowl memes:

Delusioning myself that this is what he said

THIS was my Superbowl

The Chiefs!

Me too tbh

On her way!

Not the Glee crossover

I am watching for Taylor and Taylor ONLY

Our girl needed a sip of lemon water

Tayvoodoo stop this

The frilly SOCKS

Elmo waiting for his next trauma dumping

I feel Momma Kelce on a spiritual level

Yikes

We were robbed

I lost it

Usherbowl is so true

Sandy Cheeks our gal

I promise you he’s on his way

King!

Dua FLIPA and Olivia Codrigo I’m weeping

Woopsies x

Not Ludacris

Well, this aged well!

For more like these Super Bowl memes and all the latest film and entertainment news, memes and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook