Drake apparently isn't the reason Bobbi Althoff is getting divorced

Bobbi Althoff is apparently getting divorced because she is becoming too famous

No it wasn’t those Drake nudes

Drake Bobbi Althoff

Bobbi Althoff isn’t getting divorced because of the speculation she had an affair with Drake but a whole other iconic reason entirely.

According to TMZ, Bobbi’s husband Cory apparently filed for divorce because he longs to “remain a normie” while she wants to get more famous. It wasn’t anything to do with the leaking of Drake’s alleged nudes or the massive reaction to it. According to the insider, it is just a classic story of a man not wanting to be anything more than a family man and a software developer while his wife wants to chat with more celebs like Mark Cuban, Michael Cera and many others for a living.

Bobbi has already managed to turn her huge TikTok following into the sleeper hit The Really Good Podcast. The series debuted last year due to much confusion as to who exactly Bobbi was and why she was so uninterested in interviewing rappers like Future, Lil Yachty, and Offset.

This take on the end of her marriage is a lot less scandalous than the speculation they were calling it quits after four years of marriage because she might have slept with Drake. This more juicy explanation was not helped by the divorce papers showing that they had officially separated in July. See, that was the same month Bobbi faced questions about the nature of their relationship with Drake due to their flirty demeanour. What exactly happened between them is unknown, but something clearly did because she wound up deleting the episode, and they went on to unfollow each other on social media.

In a DM exchange that Bobbi shared on social media, she later denied having an affair when Dave Portnoy slid into her DMs to ask exactly what the situation was.

After the news broke that Bobbi and Cory were splitting this week, she posted an emotional tribute to their marriage and their two kids and called Cory an “incredible father and person” on Instagram.

“As most of you have heard, Cory and I have filed for divorce. As sad as I am right now, I am so thankful for the time I got to be his wife. Our girls are so lucky to have him as a father & I am so lucky to be able to co-parent with such an incredible father and person,” she wrote. “While our relationship did not work out as husband and wife, we will always be friends, and I will always love him.”