Bobbi Althoff and her husband Cory are heading for divorce

Omg, Bobbi Althoff is getting divorced six months after the rumours she slept with Drake

Hold on we are going into it!

Influencer Bobbi Althoff has spoken publicly for the first time since her husband filed for divorce six months after rumours she and Drake had done a little more than record a podcast episode.

Bobbi’s podcast, The Really Good Podcast, has become a bit of an internet sensation. It began when she managed to parlay her 80 million TikTok followers, accrued from her pregnancy content. Since its inception, Bobbi has faced widespread criticism for her deadpan interview style, which seems to involve not caring about the interview subject, mainly rappers like Future, Lil Yachty and Offset. In her first statement since the news broke that her marriage was over, Bobbi kept it cordial. She detailed how “thankful” she was for their time together and the family they created.

“As most of you have heard, Cory and I have filed for divorce,” Bobbi wrote on Instagram on Wednesday evening. “As sad as I am right now, I am so thankful for the time I got to be his wife.”

Bobbi and Cory tied the knot back in January 2020. According to the filing, he is seeking shared custody of their two kids, Isla and Luca. It also lists their date of separation as 4 July last year, which is roughly the same time that Bobbi was forced to deny having an affair with the rapper Drake. Speculation that something romantic had transpired between them came after she deleted the instalment of her Really Good Podcast that featured an interview with him. Cory cited “irreconcilable differences” on the court documents seen by PEOPLE magazine.

The move comes after the hard-to-pin-down Drake was booked to be interviewed by Bobbi. For context, for ages Amelia Dimoldenburgh had been apparently trying to get him on her web series Chicken Shop Date, which Bobbi has been accused of copying. It got even more wild when when the trailer showed that their conversation had taken place in Drake’s actual bed. In the now-deleted interview, they discussed many personal topics, like if he ever planned on getting married. Obviously, allegations of flirting followed, which then snowballed into claims they had actually had sex.

Well, as mentioned above, the podcast was deleted, and Drake and Bobbi also unfollowed each other, so it seems like they did not maintain a friendship. While Drake has kept silent about it, Bobbi has been seemingly on a mission to clear her name. She appeared on the YouTube show BFFs with Dave Portnoy, Josh Richards and Bri Chickenfry and spoke about how “awkward” he was before and during their recorded conversation back in the summer.

“I walked into his house, and he didn’t even say hi to me. So I went to the bathroom and came out, and he’s just sitting there with his two assistants and isn’t even acknowledging that I’m in the room,” she told the three hosts. “Then I’m sitting there on my phone and he comes up and says, ‘Oh hi’ then goes back to his phone and I was like dude, I don’t even want to do this. […] And my friend said lean into it and call it out in the interview. So then, during the interview, I was able to be like, why did you do that?”

Bobbi was confronted further by Dave when he slid into her DMs. Their chat was then immortalised when she shared a print screen of their messages around this time. Dave cut straight to it, writing: “My girlfriend said you slept with Drake and are getting a divorce. I am saying that is not true,” to which Bobbi responded: “I’m not commenting on it publicly, but off the record, you’re right that is not true.”

Their exchange ended with Dave telling her: “I knew I was right.” However, Bobbi added more to the drama when she captioned the post with claims that she “did not want to do the podcast in the first place”. She added that she wasn’t enjoying the “negativity” radiating from it and promised that she was “going to leave it alone after this”.