Love Island All Stars recoupling

Most ‘shocking’ recoupling EVER tonight as boy brutally dumps girl after ‘night of passion’

‘It’s like he just went f*ck it and it’s totally jaw-dropping’

It sounds like tonight’s Love Island: All Stars recoupling is set to be the most ‘shocking’ one we’ve ever seen.

One of the guys and his partner admit to having “done bits” over the past few days, but the romance won’t last for long as the boy drops a huge bombshell around the firepit at the recoupling and chooses to dump her in favour of another Islander.

Via ITV

In tonight’s episode Case and Joanna both receive a text. The message reads: “Islanders, there will be a recoupling in which the boys will choose which girl they want to recouple up with. As the newest arrivals, Joanna and Casey will have the first choice.”

Casey says: “Well, it’s nice to have the power!” Once the Islanders gather around the firepit one of the guys will send his fellow Islanders into complete shock with his insane decision, which will cause one girl to say: “It’s always me…”

Via ITV

Speaking to The Sun a Love Island: All Stars insider said of the scenes: “It is genuinely the most shocking recoupling we’ve ever seen. The entire crew were left agog at this total 180 from the lad. It’s like he just went ‘f*ck it’ and it’s totally jaw-dropping.”

According to the insider, it’s an absolute “must-watch” moment and I absolutely need to know who the guy is and which Islander he screws over. All bets are off!

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.