Kelly Osbourne has apologised for the comments she made about Latinos cleaning President Donald Trump's toilets back in 2015 on The View

Omg, Kelly Osbourne finally addresses *those* comments about Latinos cleaning toilets

In time for Donald Trump’s next go for The White House too

Kelly Osbourne has said sorry for that viral clip where she asks who would clean President Donald Trump’s toilets if he actually deported all the Latinos from the United States in his ugly Palace of Versailles rip-off homes.

Nine years after the fact, Kelly has come out and admitted that she was being what she herself deemed a “self-righteous c***” while on the daytime talk show back in 2015. She also reflected that sometimes there were just times to zip your lips and just not give your opinion. It’s fine to say silent.

“Oh, a self-righteous little c—t. I hate it. I hate it so much because I look at it and I’m like, ‘You think you know everything and you know nothing’. Nobody wants to hear [your] opinion on this,” she said to Rolling Stone magazine.

Kelly confessed that her words “came out so wrong” (you don’t say) while adding that the US was “built on immigrants”.

“I feel very strongly that Latin American culture is the backbone of America,” she said. “I believe that Latin Americans are the hardest-working people you will ever meet.”

During the aforementioned clip from nearly a decade ago that has recently become a new meme on TikTok, Kelly said: “If you kick every Latino out of this country, then who is going to be cleaning your toilets, Donald Trump?”

Rosie, who is Puerto Rican, gagged at what had just come out Kelly’s mouth, chimed in with a now-legendary  “Oh, that’s not….,” before Kelly’s face turned into a rainbow of panic, knowing that she had firmly planted her foot firmly in her mouth. Trying to pull it back, she launched a defence and said: “In the sense that… You know what I mean? I didn’t mean it like that. Come on!”

After the show aired, Kelly attempted damage control and took “responsibility” for her words, which probably did come from a good place but a sort of, well, people shouldn’t be defined by their work ethic. They should be free from racist attacks from a man vying to be the leader of the Free World, whether they are statistically more likely to do minimum wage jobs or not…

In her initial apology, she denied being “racist”, telling the press: “I want to start by saying I always take responsibility for my actions. In this particular case, I will take responsibility for my poor choice of words, but I will not apologize for being a racist, as I am not. I whole-hearted(ly) fucked up today. I don’t want to bullshit anyone with lame excuses.”

Kelly shot to fame on her family’s 00s classic MTV reality show The Osbournes with her rockstar father Ozzy,  mother and noted loudmouth Sharon and brother Jack. Since it ended in 2005, she has gone on to have a career on the telly after a brief pop career with bangers such as Shut Up.