MAFS UK Jordan Facebook posts

Jordan from MAFS UK has an old Facebook account that’s full of very cringe-worthy posts

I would be immediately scrubbing these from the internet

Whilst for most of us Facebook isn’t something we now post on, it used to be all the rage to post your every thought onto the app. Luckily for us, Jordan from MAFS UK was a frequent poster on Facebook around 2011 to 2017, and some of his posts are very cringe-worthy. From declarations of love to getting his braces on, let’s look inside Jordan’s Facebook account.

Via Facebook

Jordan’s first Facebook post was on the 18th of December 2009 when he posted a link to play Miami Shark Game. As you might have guessed, this is a free mobile game where you play a crazed shark destroying the coast of Miami.

Jordan’s next Facebook post wasn’t until September 2010 when he posted “at last, I’m back from my holidays home sweet home.” To be fair, getting back home after a holiday is such an elite feeling.

Via Facebook

In December later that year Jordan posted “Don’t you just love this time of year, can’t wait for the New Year!” He posted this on the 30th of December, which I personally find the weirdest liminal time of year.

Via Facebook

Just after Valentine’s Jordan posted about his new braces writing: “Can’t speak. With my new brace kind of annoying.” No pain will match that of getting your braces tightened, that was pure hell.

MAFS UK Jordan Facebook posts

Via Facebook

Jordan lived out his dreams in 2011 when he “shook hands with Jordan Slew and Harry Maguire.” Then in July his step-sister took over his Facebook and wrote: “I really need to stop leaving my Facebook logged on in case my AMAZING step-sister Eve Holland frapes me.” I’m showing my age because I had to look up what on earth being fraped means.

MAFS UK Jordan Facebook posts

Via Facebook

In September Jordan was feeling romantic, and declared his love in a Facebook post writing: “I love Jemima Baldwin she is amazing and beautiful!” Jordan we’re all expecting this level of hype and declaration of love for Erica going forward.

MAFS UK Jordan Facebook posts

Via Facebook

After 2011 his next Facebook posts were updated profile pictures and links to both his blog and his ex-girlfriend’s blog and Facebook page for her hairdressing business.

MAFS UK Jordan Facebook posts

Via Facebook

This makes me miss the days when you could post your unfiltered random teenage thoughts on Facebook without fear of being ridiculed by your friends. I think we should all channel the same energy as Jordan from MAFS UK when it comes to Facebook posts, and just life in general.

For all the latest MAFS news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.